December 9, 2015 – Climate Action Campaign and a coalition of cities, businesses, health and environmental organizations announced their plan to preserve the freedom of choice for San Diego families and businesses to elect an alternative energy provider to accelerate cleaner air and cleaner energy sources.
Businesses, elected officials, cities, and individuals opposing SDG&E’s move against community choice aggregation include joining Climate Action Campaign in this quest for clean energy include (letters to the Utilities Commission in hyperlinks):
- Climate Action Campaign and Sierra Club Letter (12-10-15)
- City of San Diego
- The City of Del Mar
- The City of Solana Beach
- State Senator Marty Block
- San Diego County Supervisor Dianne Jacob
- The Alliance for Retail Energy Markets
- The Center for Sustainable Energy
- Marin Clean Energy and Lancaster Choice
- Sullivan Solar Power
- ASI Hastings Heating, Air, and Solar
- San Diego Area Chapter of the U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Bruce Bekkar and other health professionals.