Get educated and engaged with the latest climate policy, science, and technology updates and connect with the CAC Team, elite industry experts, elected officials, advocates, businesses, organizations, and other climate warriors at our events, forums, happy hours, rallies, and more. Check out our calendar below to see what's coming up from Climate Action Campaign and other partner organizations.
To view events from other local sister organizations click on Categories and select.
Meeting will be held at the La Colonia Park Community Center in Solana Beach, CA
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
This event has a Google Hangouts video call.
Join fellow OFR Volunteers for our Fall OFR Social at Farmer’s Table-Bay Park(Wish we could TREAT but this is a TRICK. Bring your own $ for food and drinks). Please RSVP to Vicki@surfridersd.org so we know how big of a table to reserve.
Mission Beach – Fiesta Island | Turn onto Fiesta Island Rd. Turn right. Meet in dirt parking lot immediately on the right
Beach Cleanup Information
- Meet at the location described, and look for the blue Coastkeeper pop-up tent. That’s where you’ll start your morning by signing in and borrowing cleanup supplies.
- We will have supplies on hand, but by bringing your own reusable gloves, reusable bag/bucket and/or reusable water bottle, we create less waste in order to remove it.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, closed-toed shoes and sunscreen. All volunteers (individuals as well as groups) are welcome to participate and must sign this liability waiver. Volunteers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present at the beginning of the cleanup to sign a liability waiver before the minor can participate.
- Registration is not required unless a group is larger than 20 people – to register please contact email@example.com.
- As a volunteer, you play an active role in determining the sources of trash on our beaches. During the cleanup, please be prepared to fill out a data card detailing the types of trash that you collected, and make sure to have your trash weighed when you return to the registration table at the end of the cleanup.
Weather Cancellation Policy
If it is lightly raining, we will hold the cleanup. If there are heavy rains, we will cancel the cleanup. To check the status of a cleanup, please see the San Diego Coastkeeper events calendar or visit us on social media.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Surfrider San Diego's Blue Water Task Force in the field and discover the importance of coastal water quality and public health. Learn how you can get involved and join our volunteer citizen science program to protect your local beaches and communities.
Register for the event: Eventbrite
Join us for a SanDiego350 “Orientation Chat”
Are you considering becoming a member (or do you know someone who is interested)? Come early to the Monthly Membership Meeting and find out about us!
Learn more about our organization and activities in a low-key, welcoming setting. Meet members, ask questions, see how we are organized and what we’re doing, and explore opportunities for getting involved.
Stick around for our Monthly Membership Meeting at 7pm to get involved right away: Sign up here
Monthly meeting for Rise Above Plastics, Ocean Friendly Restaurants, and Hold Onto Your Butts.
Our volunteer committee meetings are free and open to the public. No RSVP is required.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
This event has a video call.
+1 260-758-0867 PIN: 375674687#