Get educated and engaged with the latest climate policy, science, and technology updates and connect with the CAC Team, elite industry experts, elected officials, advocates, businesses, organizations, and other climate warriors at our events, forums, happy hours, rallies, and more. Check out our calendar below to see what's coming up from Climate Action Campaign and other partner organizations.
To view events from other local sister organizations click on Categories and select.
Meeting will be held at the La Colonia Park Community Center in Solana Beach, CA
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This event has a video call.
+1 857-529-6613 PIN: 321002667#
We are excited to have our SanDiego350 office up and running where it will be a hub of our activities. Every week you can come by and see what projects we are working on and lend a hand on them. This will be a space where we can share stories, ideas, and great work together!
What: Weekly Open Office Hours
When: Weekly on Wednesdays
Time: 6:30m – 8:30pm
Seaport Sessions is a weekly speaker series and mixer hosted every Thursday from 5-8pm at Seaport Village. Part lecture series, part roundtable, these casual sessions spark meaningful discussions about current affairs, innovation, arts & culture, history and the sea. Each talk will be accompanied by a free concert and mixer with food and beverage offerings!
🗨️ Talks 6-7pm
Local Artist, Rodney “Rodrigo” McCoubrey and Volunteer Policy Coordinator at Surfrider Foundation, Alex Ferron
🎵 Sounds 5-6pm & 7-8pm
Action Andy & The Hi-Tones
🍽️ Food 4-7pm
Leilani’s Food Truck
Tasty libations offered by Snake Oil Cocktail Company in collaboration with San Pasqual Winery and SouthNorte Beer Co.
Join Surfrider Foundation for a beach and street cleanup at Ocean Beach Pier.
Meet at Ocean Beach Veterans’ Plaza, just south of the lifeguard station where Abbot St. meets Newport Ave. If there is another event on the grass, we’ll be on the beach nearby. Just look for the blue Surfrider tent!
Beach Cleanup Information
- Meet at the location described, and look for the blue Surfrider tent. That’s where you’ll start your morning by signing in and borrowing cleanup supplies.
- We will have supplies on hand, but please bring your own as our supplies are limited. By bringing your own reusable gloves, reusable bag/bucket and/or reusable water bottle, you help us create zero waste at our cleanups.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, closed-toed shoes and sunscreen. All volunteers (individuals as well as groups) are welcome to participate and must sign this liability waiver. Volunteers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present at the beginning of the cleanup to sign a liability waiver before the minor can participate.
- Registration is not required unless a group is larger than 20 people – to register please contact email@example.com.
- As a volunteer, you play an active role in determining the sources of trash on our beaches. During the cleanup, please be prepared to fill out a data card detailing the types of trash that you collected, and make sure to have your trash weighed when you return to the registration table at the end of the cleanup. Preview our data card here.
Please RSVP & SHARE our Facebook Event!
Join us for a fun, easy bike ride along our beautiful coast & learn how sea level rise will impact local beaches.
All levels friendly, holiday dress encouraged!
We will roll out from Carruth Winery in Solana Beach at 2pm, ride along Hwy 101 to Cardiff State Beach, then ride back and end at Culture Brewing (across the street from Carruth).
Party for the Planet celebrates all of our wonderful volunteers and donors because YOU are at the heart of everything SD350 accomplishes.
Let’s celebrate each other and all we’ve achieved this year, as we look ahead to even greater progress on climate solutions in 2020.
We’ll have tasty refreshments, music, volunteer awards, a ‘no-talent’ show, activities and hugs. You’ll also be able to tour SanDiego350’s new office on the second floor. (The party is in Friendship Hall, downstairs).
You’re the star at the Party! Now’s your chance to shine in front of an audience. If you’re interested in performing, sign up here!
We will also have a small gathering afterwards for anyone interested in going out.
This is a free event! We hope to see you there.
The San Diego Regional Community Choice Energy Authority is having their board meetings to discuss important policy that will shape the direction of CCE in the region.
These meetings are a great opportunity to come out and learn more about how CCE will impact our region and what you can do to influence the board to create a program that benefits all residents and promotes renewable energy.
This an exciting time in the formation of CCE in the region and this is an opportunity to get involved in the decision making process. The ability to participate in local meetings is one of the great benefits of a local CCE program.
We can help to direct policy and show public officials that local, clean, renewable energy that creates well paying local jobs and benefits communities of concern are priorities of the CCE.