San Diego, California
Join us on Saturday, February 8, 2020, as San Diego enters a new decade of clean energy!
From changing financial incentives for solar and storage, to new promising programs like Community Choice Energy and the growing importance of battery backup power during frequent blackouts, there is a lot for consumers to prepare for in 2020.
The Kickoff Event will include:
– A 2020 Vision into Solar+Storage panel moderated by Cody Hooven, City of San Diego Chief Sustainability Officer, and panelist from Center for Sustainable Energy, LG Chem, Panasonic Solar, and Climate Action Campaign.
– Cleantech fair and nonprofit advocacy corner
– Personal solar+storage consultation
– Electric vehicle showcase
– Complimentary craft beer and food
To learn more and RSVP, visit www.sdsolarexperience.org